Hydra Publications’ main imprint is currently NOT OPEN FOR. SUBMISSIONS.
The manuscript must be 70,000 words or longer (we would like LitRPG to be closer to 100,000)
- Speculative fiction genres are all desired and include thriller, horror, fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, dystopian, and all reasonable sub-genres thereof. See below for LitRPG guidelines.
- Please submit a query letter to HydraSubmissions@gmail.com in the body of your email.
- Your query letter should include “Acquisitions” in the subject line of the email and be no more than 500 words including a brief synopsis of the manuscript, a brief overview of the author, and a history of other publications from the author.
- Please submit the first 3,000 words of your manuscript in the body of your email, double spaced. Please do not send any Dropbox or Google Drive links and NO ATTACHMENTS.
- Hydra Publications is interested in first rights publishing. We do not want to review any manuscripts of works that have been previously published in any format.
- Manuscripts are not expected to have been professionally edited, but the sample is expected to be relatively free of errors in order to showcase the author’s absolute best writing.
- If a full read of the manuscript is requested, you will be notified via email within 5 weeks. If you do not hear back regarding your manuscript within that time frame, feel free to send another email to inquire as to your status.
Send all inquiries to HydraSubmissions@gmail.com
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
When you sign up you will receive notifications on upcoming releases, events, and free giveaways. WE WILL NEVER SEND YOU SPAM OR SHARE YOUR DATA.